EnergyDrinkShop is not an official health authority and doesn’t employ any health specialists. This is why our written or spoken advice should not be interpreted as any diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any illnesses or other disease.
All products we sell, we sell at our own expense, we’re not affiliated with any of the brands.
All rights are reserved. EnergyDrinkShop holds the rights to change prices and information at any given time.
ATTENTION! Even though many brands/drinks show a lot of information about vitamins and other supplements, it’s not always that healthy. Treat it like candy, using some is okay, but don’t eat/drink too much of it. Always use common sense.
We’re a Dutch shop and sell from The Netherlands. This means that if you’re not from The Netherlands any advise or laws might be different in your country. Please research this before buying our products.
That being said, we’d also like you to carefully read the following:
- Don’t use our products if you’re (over)sensitive to any of the ingredients (e.g. caffeine and taurine)
- Don’t use our products if you’re suffering from high blood pressure or any heart conditions.
- Our products might cause high blood pressure
- Don’t use our products if you have any medical condition
- Don’t use our products if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding
An extra note for G FUEL, the G FUEL packing states:
- Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
The Dutch website voedingscentrum.nl (centre of food) says the following about caffeine and children:
“Because of the unclear effects on a persons health, children up to 13 years old are advised not to drink any strong caffeine drinks. For youngsters between 13 and 18 it is advised to limit the amount of strong caffeine drinks to a maximum of 1 a day.” (this is translated from Dutch)